karljay.com Forum
karljay.com Welcome to the karljay.com forum, also known as KJ forum, part of karljay.com. This threaded style forum has been around since 2000, well before Reddit.

No registration necessary to post! Join the discussions and share your thoughts on almost any topic from computers, StarCraft, sports, art, dating, to religion.

This is an AJAX-driven forum, and soon will be integrated into a Drupal system, and available soon as Facebook and iPhone apps.

follow us on Twitter facebook app replays|ranks|players list play chess bugs/enhancements
cool we should do it for sure.. would be fun.
Freeedom

08/17/2011 13:40:36

I sent it to a few friends.  I'm thinking we could cast a "game of the week".  Here's my post:

NFL-style SC2 season? You guys interested? We pick a team, then we do schedule just like NFL.. 1 game a week. Then by the time NFL season is over we'll have playoffs. See my post here (please reply there if you can, so we can get people): 

http://karljay.com/forum/new_post.php?tid=239620

We want to organize this before season starts. We'll have a mix of skills. But since it's a season format, we will have playoffs and who knows.. anything can happen in one game.. upsets.. 6 pool baby.

Pass on to others who might be interested. We will cap at 32 teams like the NFL. Shouldn't be a lot of commitment since it's just ONE game a week.

THREADS OF THIS POST

WRITE A REPLY/NEW POST:

Author
Subject
Body

Copyright 2009 www.karljay.com All Rights Reserved