karljay.com Forum
karljay.com Welcome to the karljay.com forum, also known as KJ forum, part of karljay.com. This threaded style forum has been around since 2000, well before Reddit.

No registration necessary to post! Join the discussions and share your thoughts on almost any topic from computers, StarCraft, sports, art, dating, to religion.

This is an AJAX-driven forum, and soon will be integrated into a Drupal system, and available soon as Facebook and iPhone apps.

follow us on Twitter facebook app replays|ranks|players list play chess bugs/enhancements
you have a philosophical argument on "who is good at starcraft (any race)"
Freeedom

08/18/2011 18:13:30

which is not the point of this league.  If we vote and people want that, then fine.  I'd be more than willing to take that huge advantage lol.

What you can do to increase ur odds is practice your "home" map.. and have that advantage.

I guess what we could do is the player who gets handicapped gets to pick.. % hit points or race chosen for him.  That could be a good one.

Say one player really really sucks at Zerg and normally plays Protoss.  He may want to take the % hit points handicap instead.  Others may not mind.  You could leave it as the choice of the player to be handicapped.

But so far some people here don't want any handicaps period.

Look it's the first season.. let's not make it too crazy..  

But unlike NFL where any team could beat any team any given Sunday, I just do not see any way a low level Bronze will beat a Masters.. ever.

THREADS OF THIS POST

WRITE A REPLY/NEW POST:

Author
Subject
Body

Copyright 2009 www.karljay.com All Rights Reserved