karljay.com Forum
karljay.com Welcome to the karljay.com forum, also known as KJ forum, part of karljay.com. This threaded style forum has been around since 2000, well before Reddit.

No registration necessary to post! Join the discussions and share your thoughts on almost any topic from computers, StarCraft, sports, art, dating, to religion.

This is an AJAX-driven forum, and soon will be integrated into a Drupal system, and available soon as Facebook and iPhone apps.

follow us on Twitter facebook app replays|ranks|players list play chess bugs/enhancements
Can you add an option to purge old messages?
joey

12/28/2019 15:29:14

I joined this forum/community back in the old b.net StarCraft General Discussion days. I was basically a child, with all the immaturity and lack of internet cognizance that goes with it.

I popped in today and saw a post from a couple of years ago where some of you thought I was a mass shooter. I understand, the internet is forever, etc. But that is really embarassing and upsets me. 30 year old me is a lot different than 17 years ago me, and I would really hate for some of that stuff to be lorded over me somehow. I shared a lot of stuff about myself that I shouldn't have, and would really appreciate the ability to lock some of that stuff down or purge it completely. Honestly, I am shocked this place still exists, seeing as every other website I frequented as a child and teenager has since gone extinct. As an overall point, I doubt I am unique in this concern. 

I tried messaging KJ directly, but could not find an e-mail, and his Twitter profile doesn't allow DMs. 

THREADS OF THIS POST

WRITE A REPLY/NEW POST:

Author
Subject
Body

Copyright 2009 www.karljay.com All Rights Reserved