karljay.com Forum
karljay.com Welcome to the karljay.com forum, also known as KJ forum, part of karljay.com. This threaded style forum has been around since 2000, well before Reddit.

No registration necessary to post! Join the discussions and share your thoughts on almost any topic from computers, StarCraft, sports, art, dating, to religion.

This is an AJAX-driven forum, and soon will be integrated into a Drupal system, and available soon as Facebook and iPhone apps.

follow us on Twitter facebook app replays|ranks|players list play chess bugs/enhancements

Category: Gaming and Technology

We'd need 32 teams
Iadder man

08/18/2011 14:58:55

Dont know if thats gonna happen...

My thoughts on home and away games...whomever is at home can choose race, visitor gets random.  Or the home person can choose opp's race, and home gets random.

Lagos may be a little busy for a while, he's moving soon but still cant find a place for him and his new bride to go.

IDK about handicaps...basically because i dont know how much difference 10% makes...ill go with popular opinion on that one.  But I dont want to go to the playoffs at the expense of someone who's flat out better than me...there should be some parody, but not too much.

REPLIES TO THIS POST - click on Reply next to each to write a response