karljay.com Forum
karljay.com Welcome to the karljay.com forum, also known as KJ forum, part of karljay.com. This threaded style forum has been around since 2000, well before Reddit.

No registration necessary to post! Join the discussions and share your thoughts on almost any topic from computers, StarCraft, sports, art, dating, to religion.

This is an AJAX-driven forum, and soon will be integrated into a Drupal system, and available soon as Facebook and iPhone apps.

follow us on Twitter facebook app replays|ranks|players list play chess bugs/enhancements

Category: Gaming and Technology

I'm offering the handicap to make it competitive but yeah not necessary
Freeedom

08/18/2011 16:01:24

how about we do first half of the season NO handicaps.

If we see 100% win rate of Platinum/Diamonds over Bronzers.. then we should make it more competitive and enable handicap rule on 2nd half of the season.

Just an FYI, not being overly cocky but I really do not see how a Bronze would beat me.  For crying out loud I play 2 bronzers vs me and I still win.  Even if they pool all in, I'd spot it all I have to do is watch for ultra-cheeses by sending a peon right away.. temporary loss of income = guaranteed zero loss to ultra cheese.

REPLIES TO THIS POST - click on Reply next to each to write a response

Copyright 2009 www.karljay.com All Rights Reserved