karljay.com Forum
karljay.com Welcome to the karljay.com forum, also known as KJ forum, part of karljay.com. This threaded style forum has been around since 2000, well before Reddit.

No registration necessary to post! Join the discussions and share your thoughts on almost any topic from computers, StarCraft, sports, art, dating, to religion.

This is an AJAX-driven forum, and soon will be integrated into a Drupal system, and available soon as Facebook and iPhone apps.

follow us on Twitter facebook app replays|ranks|players list play chess bugs/enhancements

Category: Uncategorized

Spoilers ahoy!
Iadder man

03/13/2013 19:15:21

If you are through the first world's missions, you can read this:

A heck of a kickoff for the storyline, and I guess you cant blame Kerrigan completely for buying Mengsk's propaganda...she's a little confused.

Through the Char missions:

HotS definately has a different feel to it, more varied gameplay, although it would be nice for the evolution missions to be a little more in depth...and everything is too easy so far (I thought taking on Warfield would have been much tougher).  My favorite mutation so far is the roach creeper.

Through the Zerg homeworld missions:

What a downer, I suck at micro and ability managment and beat the mission vs the heroes on the second time (losing to the first hero only once and beating the last guy easily).  Also, on the map leading up to the third hero, I noticed the land in the bottom left of the map, and wasnt able to get there, anyone able to?

Seemed like a good storyline to start, but fell short of my expectations.

REPLIES TO THIS POST - click on Reply next to each to write a response

Copyright 2009 www.karljay.com All Rights Reserved