karljay.com Forum
karljay.com Welcome to the karljay.com forum, also known as KJ forum, part of karljay.com. This threaded style forum has been around since 2000, well before Reddit.

No registration necessary to post! Join the discussions and share your thoughts on almost any topic from computers, StarCraft, sports, art, dating, to religion.

This is an AJAX-driven forum, and soon will be integrated into a Drupal system, and available soon as Facebook and iPhone apps.

follow us on Twitter facebook app replays|ranks|players list play chess bugs/enhancements

Category: Uncategorized

Both Dehaka and Izsha were annoying.
LazySCV

04/22/2013 22:31:14

Dehaka, as you said, ALWAYS said the same thing. And his part in the psi destroyer mission felt gimmicky and how they included the primal zerg was lame.
I would have preferred it if the whole mission was primal zerg and maybe dungeon style rather than just killing some units and a building so you can go back to the real objective/mission.

Izsha wasn't as bad as Dehaka, but her conversations were repeated quite a bit ... well, actually, I guess it's really Kerrigan's responses to Izsha that annoyed me. They'd converse and it'd always end with Kerrigan reinforcing her rule and telling Izsha to not quesiton her.

As for fan service, I didn't notice any other than what you listed.

Now for the different TYPE of fan service, they always seemed to have the camera with a good view/angle of Kerrigan's butt with her a hip out ... plus her uniform / armor always drew attention to that area.

REPLIES TO THIS POST - click on Reply next to each to write a response

Copyright 2009 www.karljay.com All Rights Reserved